Transocean Project Engineering Recruitment 2022: Transocean Project Engineering Job applications is currently open for Young graduates who will be responsible to assist the Senior Manager with multiple new technology projects to maximize Transocean’s fleet safety, operational integrity and efficiency.
These projects include industry leading developments in our key focus areas of Automation & Robotics, Remote Operations, Digitalization and Low Carbon. This primarily involves following the Technology & Digital Solutions stage gate processes that document Concept Feasibility, Vendor Evaluation, Pilot/Prototype, Product Development and Product Launch phases.
READ ALSO: LWF Scholarships in Theology and Diakonia
Transocean Project Engineering Recruitment 2022
Company/Organisation(s): Transocean, USA
Program Location: Nigeria & USA
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree, Masters & PhD (Engineering)
Nationality: All Nationalities
Transocean Project Engineering Jobs | What to Expect
The role also monitors and ensures lessons learned from the Pilot/Prototype are applied to the Product such the it is delivered to field operations as fit for reliable service with appropriate installation & commissioning procedures, crew training, maintenance plans, operational procedures and regulatory requirements in place.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the Transocean Technology Roadmap.
- Assist establishing the system requirements for technology developments and ensure system requirements are being met and routinely updated by contracted manufacturers through the technology development phases.
- Assist managing costs of multiple technology projects and ensuring forecasts are routinely updated and accurate.
- Assist managing schedules of multiple technology projects.
To be eligible for Transocean Project Engineering Jobs, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Minimum Required: Bachelor’s Degree – Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline with background in systems development and/or offshore operational experience.
- Preferred Level: Bachelor’s Degree – Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, Systems Engineering with background in systems development. PMP Certification, Functional Safety Systems Certification.
- Minimum Required: Requires specific technical knowledge related to Rig Operations. 5+ years experiences in rig operations, functional support and projects, engineering, field support or operation of various types of offshore units. A minimum of 5 years professional experience in research, development and engineering of Offshore and/or Industrial systems design, analysis, simulations and calculations for components and assemblies and system schematics.
How to Apply for Transocean Jobs
To be considered for Transocean Project Engineering Jobs for Young Graduates, applicants should apply online for this jobs.
Application Deadline: Currently Open