Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship for International Students 2022: In recognition of the outstanding talent and achievements of many of our overseas applicants, we are pleased to be offering our SMART Scholarship.
The Staffordshire University SMART scholarship represents a £2000 discount that will be applied to the first year of your tuition fees. The scholarship is awarded as part of the admissions process and is based on your application to study; there is no separate form to complete. Successful applicants will be notified in their offer letter.
Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship Eligibility.
Who is eligible for the SMART scholarship?
To be eligible for the SMART scholarship, you must:
- Be an international tuition fee-paying student.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University (Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, and London campuses only). This excludes undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice, Social Work, Midwifery, blended and distance learning courses.
You won’t be eligible if you:
- Are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are applying to study a Staffordshire University course at a partner institution
- Are receiving any other Staffordshire University scholarship or discount. If you are eligible for another Staffordshire University scholarship or discount, the discount which holds the greatest value will be applied
- Are applying to join a Postgraduate Research course
- The scholarship applies at the start of your studies at the University and will be deducted from tuition fees.
- Scholarships are applied as a fee discount and will be demonstrated on your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- Only applicable to students joining in September 2022 or January 2023 and cannot be redeemed if offer is deferred to a later intake
How to Apply for Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship.
Interested applicants for the SMART Scholarships for International Students 2022 are to apply for admission into an eligible course and will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
When is the Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship deadline?
There is no deadline for the SMART scholarship, but you must ensure that you submit your application with sufficient time to meet all conditions of your offer and obtain a visa to arrive on time for the start of International Welcome Week in September 2022 or January 2023.
All applications from eligible students will be considered for a scholarship by our International Admissions team. You will be notified of your scholarship in your offer letter and the discount will be automatically applied to your first year tuition fee.
Questions and enquiries
If you have any questions about the SMART scholarship, please contact the Enquiries team at firstname.lastname@example.org