Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022: The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batch 34 Massive Job Recruitment application form portal is currently ongoing with 30 Positions.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Nigerian Navy NNBTS Batch 34 Recruitment 2022
The Nigerian Navy invites applications from suitable candidates for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise in the following capacity:
1.) Marine Engineer Artificer (MEA)
2.) Weapon Electrical Artificer (WEA)
3.) Aircraft Engineering Artificer (Airframe Engine)
4.) Aircraft Engineering Artificer (Avionics & Aircraft Electrics, Electrical / Electronics) (AEA-AA / EEE)
5.) Shipwright Artificer (SHIPA)
6.) Marine Engineer, Mechanic (MEM)
7.) Weapon Electrical Mechanic (WEM)
8.) Automobile Mechanic (AM)
9.) Communications Personnel
10.) Computer Operator
11.) ICT Personnel
13.) Survey Recorder
14.) Sports Man and Woman
15.) Physical Training Instructor
16.) Chaplain Assistant
17.) Mosque Assistant
20.) Store Assistant
22.) Ordnance Personnel
23.) Project Technician
24.) Medical Assistant
26.) Driver / Mechanic
29.) Education Personnel
30.) Health Technician
Slot: 9 Openings
Nigerian Navy NNBTS Batch 34 Recruitment Portal.
Interested candidates would then begin their application process by filling online application forms. On completion of online registration by interested candidates, successful applicants are invited for an Aptitude Test.
Thereafter, those who emerge successful at the Aptitude Test are invited for interview before final shortlisting of qualified candidates for training.
NOTE! Application for the NNBTS Batch 34 Recruitment of the Nigerian Navy commenced from Sunday 7th August and will close on Saturday 17th September 2022.
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise will commence on Sunday 07 August 2022 and close on Saturday 17 September 2022.
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- a. Must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive), except sportsmen/sportswomen category that require 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive). School Cert must not be older than 6 years
from date of application.
- b. Must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by January 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- c. Must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by January 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife as well as for Drivers/Mechanics and sportsmen/sportswomen categories. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- d. Must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- e. Must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- f. Candidates must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
RELATED: Federal Government Recruitment
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
1. The recruitment exercise will commence with online screening of applicants’ qualifications, follow by recruitment examinations at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
2. Applicants are advised to read the detailed instructions at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
3. Applicants are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicant with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
4. Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons for assistance at any stage of the recruitment exercise.
5. Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her documents and is discovered at any time will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
How to Apply for Navy Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise 2022/2023.
Applicants are to apply online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com application is free of charge.
Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified
On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed application forms together with the following form
- applicant’s declaration and certification by parent and guardian form
- local government area certification for
- police certification form
- guarantor form and for official use only
See how you can submit your Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment Application Form Online.
Method of Application
First of all, make sure you meet the above list requirements, Check Joinnigeriannavy.com For more details on the requirements for each category.
- Visit the Nigerian Navy e-recruitment portal via https://joinnigeriannavy.com/
- Read carefully the guidelines and requirements, and choose the category that you are best qualified for
- Register on the Navy Online Form Portal with your fully functional email and phone number
- After, fill the online application form with the required details correctly
- When done, submit your application and don’t forget to print the Application Forms, Guardian or Guarantor Consent Form.
NOTE: The Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise is absolutely free of charge, don’t let anyone scam you.
Kindly Note: The Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment Application Form Portal is now opened on Sunday 7th August 2022. If you want to be notified of latest news on Nigerian Navy NNBTS Batch 34 Form Portal Recruitment, kindly leave a comment below so that we can keep you informed.