Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates 2022 – vacancy.customs.gov.ng: If you are among the thousands of eligible Nigerians that applied for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment of new officers and you have been patiently waiting for the release of the LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR RECRUITMENT INTO NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE, there is good news in store for you.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 registration has ended and we will be here to guide you with the necessary steps and information you need to follow through with the recruitment screening exercise from anywhere you are in the world.
If you would love to see information about the Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates’ application portal, how to check if the shortlist is out, the required documents for the screening process and every other detail you need to know about the Nigerian Customs Service Shortlist PDF 2022 keep scrolling.
Is Nigeria Customs Shortlist 2022 Out?
No, the Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates are officially not out for the recruitment of new officers. All applicants who have registered for the NCS recruitment exercise and want to visit the portal to confirm this information can do so via www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng recruitment portal and if by chance the list is released candidates can check for their names on the shortlist that has been uploaded to www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng shortlisted candidates.
Please be informed that the Nigeria Customs Service List of Successful Candidates 2019/2020 final result of the Recruitment process that started with the online application, computer-based examination and screening exercise, the NCS wishes to inform the general public that the Nigerian customs final list of selected candidates who will be employed is out.
Successful candidates are expected to check their emails for further information from the Nigerian Customs Service regarding the next action they are expected to take after finding their names on NCS Shortlist.
How to Check Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2022
To access the Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates List 2022 visit the Nigeria Customs portal, www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng to get the pdf list and make sure to follow the required procedures to successfully download NCS Shortlisted names, which this article will make known to you:
The steps are:
- Make sure to visit the Customs portal which is, Visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Click on Login, on the NCS recruitment portal.
- Enter your email address or Application ID and password.
- Once you’re on the page, click on ‘Shortlisted Candidates’ icon.
- Click on Check Shortlist.
- After the list is downloaded, look out for your names on NCS List.
What are the Requirements for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Screening Exercise 2022/2023?
The required documents below needed for Nigerian Custom Service Screening Exercise? Candidates are expected to report to the screening venues with the following:
- Original and photocopies of credentials for verification
- One white short knicker and vest (male)
- One brown trouser and white vest (female)
- One pair of white canvas shoes
- 2 passport photographs
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
- Nationally accepted means of identification (i.e National ID Card, Voters Card, Driver’s License, International Passport).
- Note that NCS will notify candidates who have been shortlisted via their email addresses and the phone number they used when registering for the recruitment exercise. You are advised to kindly check your email addresses to confirm if your name is among those shortlisted for the Nigeria Customs Service.
- If the Nigeria Customs Service List is out and you’re yet to find your name on the list, just kindly wait for the second batch of candidates list that will be released by NCS. Thereafter, you can check if you are among the list of successful candidates for the Nigeria customs service job recruitment of New Officer.
Lastly, if you have issues with checking Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates 2022, you should contact the NCS team via their phone lines.
For further updates on Nigeria’s Customs Service (NCS) shortlist news, simply drop a comment below this article.
- Administrative Assistant Job at World Bank
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance Programme 2022
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment for Material Scheduler 2022
- WAEC Recruitment
- Access Bank Entry Level Tech Recruitment 2022
- Access Bank Entry-Level Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- SANParks Internship
- UNDP South Africa Internship
- George Houston Resources Limited Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Aliko Dangote Foundation ADF-VDMA Technical Training Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- TeamApt Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Renmoney Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Intern – Research and Campaigns at Amnesty International Nigeria
- Profit Center Manager at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- ICPC Recruitment
- NPower Build Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment 2022
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you in a hurry to check for Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re not ready yet.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.