American University of Nigeria is located in Yola, Adamawa State of Nigeria, the University is a world-class career-oriented institution missioned to be an agent of change in the development of the region. AUN has a strong commitment to providing the skills and the leadership essential to solving the continent's critical social and economic problems. The University offers an American-style education modelled after the curriculum of American universities, with complementary approaches to teaching and students assessment. The University is committed to an agenda of excellence and provides an atmosphere where faculty are welcomed and safe, encouraged and treasured through development, recognition, and involvement.
We invite applications and nominations for the following full-time academic staff (faculty) positions below in our respective schools:
1.) Assistant Professor
2.) Associate Professor
3.) Full Professor
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Employment Type: Full-time
Apply also: Administrative Assistant Job at World Bank
We need Assistant, Associate and Full Professors in the following Faculties / Schools of the University:
School of Engineering (SOE)
- Assistant Professor, Telecommunication Engineering.
- Associate Professor, Computer Engineering.
School of Arts and Sciences (SAS)
- Assistant Professor of Petroleum Chemistry.
- Assistant / Associate Professor and Full Professor of English Language and Literature.
- Assistant / Associate Professor and Full Professor of Economics.
- Assistant Professor of Politics and International Studies.
- Assistant / Associate Professor / Full Professor of Communication and Multimedia Design.
School of IT and Computing (SITC)
- Full Professor of Computer Science.
- Associate Professor of Software Engineering.
- Assistant / Associate Professor of Information Systems.
School of Business and Entrepreneurship (SBE)
- Assistant / Associate Professor of Accounting.
- Assistant / Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship.
- Assistant / Associate Professor of Finance.
- Assistant / Associate Professor of Marketing.
- Assistant / Associate Professor of Management (with specialization in: Operations Management / Project Management / Quantitative Analysis, and Quantitative / Qualitative Research Methods).
School of Law (SOL)
- Associate Professor (specialization in International Law) and Full Professor (specialization in Property and Business Law) of Law.
- Law Librarian.
General Requirements / Qualifications
- The candidates should possess a PhD / Doctorate Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, CV / Resume and Credentials to: email@example.com using the position applied for and the faculty / School as the subject of the mail.
Note: AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion, or marital status. For more information on AUN, explore www.aun.edu.ng
- HFG Distinguished Scholar Awards for Researchers 2022
- French Institutes for Advanced Study Fellowship 2022 (Fully-funded)
- Administrative Assistant Job at World Bank
- AYM Shafa Scholarship 2022 For Undergraduates [Application Portal]
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Download PDF
- PTDF Scholarship Shortlist for Overseas M.Sc and PhD Scheme 2022/23
- Nigerian Army DSSC Exam Date 2022 & Basic Requirements
- MINDS Scholarships for Leadership Development 2022 | Funded
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment for Material Scheduler 2022
- Enugu State Scholarship Board Foreign Scholarship Scheme 2022
PhD / Doctorate Degree