FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Program 2022: Applications are hereby invited for FBN Insurance Graduate Trainee Programme. The programme is designed for graduates who has the drive to take up career in the financial services industry.
The First Bank of Nigeria will provide applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in the intensive Graduate Training School programme where they will be exposed to the practical, social and technical aspects of working in the industry.
RELATED: Maltina Teacher of the Year Award Registration Form 2022 | 8th Edition
FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Program 2022.
Company/Organisation(s): First Bank of Nigeria
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not stated
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: B.Sc or MSc/MBA in Insurance, Finance, and related courses
Nationality: All Nationalities
What to Expect
The 2022 Programme will welcome ideal candidates with exceptional talents to have the following qualities:
- Leadership & Commitment to Service
- Passion & Drive
- Adaptability & Team-spirit
To be eligible for the Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have BSc in Insurance, Finance, Actuarial Science, Economics and other related courses are encouraged to apply
- Applicants with a second degree and any related professional qualifications would be of added advantage
- Applicants must be 27 years of age and below
- Applicants must have Certificate of Completion from NYSC
- Applicants must have MSc/MBA in Insurance, Finance, and related courses are encouraged to apply.
See Also: Orange Group Limited Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
How to Apply FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Qualified and interested candidates seeking for FBN Insurance Programme should apply online. And Shortlisted candidates will go through the following stages:
- First level screening
- Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Assessment Centre
- Training School
Application Deadline: August 01, 2022