AYM Shafa Scholarship 2022 For Undergraduates [Application Portal]: The A.Y.M Shafa Scholarship scheme is open for Nigerian students to obtain his/her university first degree.
To see the AYM Shafa Scholarship Benefits, Requirements, Eligibility, How to apply, ensure to read this article till the end.
The AYM Shafa Scholarship aims at assisting students to obtain university first degree.
AYM Shafa Scholarship Benefits
The AYM Shafa Scholarship covers tuition fees throughout the minimum duration of the course of study.
AYM Shafa Scholarship Eligibility
I know this is the question on your mind right now. Do not worry because all the eligibility for the AYM Shafa Scholarship are listed below.
The AYM SHAFA scholarship is eligible to student:
- Student who are indegene of Bauchi state.
- Students from low income family.
- Students less than 25 years of age as at time of submission of application.
- Student who undergoes full-time undergraduate degree in a government owned University situated within Bauchi state.
- Students who receives an offer of admission and completes registration.
- Students from either of the following faculties: Agriculture, Basic Medical/College of Medical Sciences, Engineering, Law, Sciences and Pharmacy.
AYM Shafa Scholarship Ongoing Eligibility
- Recipients shall maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5 for 5.0 scale.
- Recipients shall provide their session results, duly endorsed by the HOD.
- If a recipient does not meet the minimum required CGPA the Award is deemed terminated.
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Download PDF
- Landmark University Job Recruitment 2022 & How to Apply
- Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Programmes 2022
- Multichoice Talent Factory Film Academy 2022 & How to Apply
- DAAD Scholarships – Graduation Grants For International Students 2022
- Canadian Government Entrance Scholarship For International Students 2022
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship For International Students 2022
- Tesla Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
- Filled Scholarship Application Form
- Certificate of Birth/Declaration of Age
- Certificate of Indigene
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Credential (NECO/WAEC/NABTEB)
- Admission Letter
How to Apply for A.Y.M Shafa Scholarship Scheme 2022
Eligible applicant can download the application form from www.aymshafaltd.com/scholarship.pdf.
The application form must be signed by applicant’s Head of Department and District Head.
All applicants are to submit their completed application form and relevant documents listed above to https://www.aymshafaltd.com/scholarship/upload
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.